Friday, October 14, 2011

Rite Aid Deals 10/13/11 Spent $7.36, Got Back $19.50, Saved $44.45!!!

Spent $7.36 Out of Pocket
Got Back $19.50 in Up Rewards
Profit $12.14

Coupons/Deals/What I bought
I didn't have any previous UP Rewards because I have not shopped at RA in over a year. 
I went there to take advantage of this week's awesome deals.
4 Hand sanitizers on sale for $1 get back $1 = 4 for FREE! (limit 4)
Hyland's Night Time Cold Meds $5.99 get back $5 = $.99 (and I am sick :( (limit 1)
$1 off Comtrex on sale for $3.99 get back $3 so FREE! (and I need it)
Cepacol on sale for $2.50 get back $2.50 so FREE! (and my throat hurts) (limit 1)
Buy one get one free Skinny cow candy, $.99 each so $.49 each! 
I wanted to spend my $3 UP rewards and needed to get to $3 so I added these in for a 
friend and used a coupon I had in my purse.
9 Whey Protein powders on clearance for $.49 each, great to throw in my purse or gym bag!
And I still have $5 in UP Rewards to spend at another time! I may have to start going back to RA, these deals were great! I love FREE cold meds and hand sanitizer, they go well with all of the free tissues I got this week at Shop Rite and we are set for cold season!

No comments:

Post a Comment