Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FREEBIES IN MY MAIL WOO HOO!!!

Check out all the freebies I recieved inthe mail this week!
(2) John Frieda Shampoo & Conditioner Samples
(2) John Frieda Coupons for a full size FREE Hair dye
(1) Downy Unstoppables Sample
(1) Outback Steak House coupon for a FREE STEAK DINNER! 
Thanks to my brother for entering me in this contest, now we get to go out for a an great birthday dinner :) Thanks Steve!
(1) Nuvi tea Sample and $1 off coupon
(1) Dentek Sample
(1) Coupon for FREE Open Nature Ice Cream Carton
$14 in coupons from Febreze (awesome!)
FREE Birchbox sample pack for being a Smash Box member for 1 year full of samples (rose hand cream, leopard print nail appliques perfect for Halloween, friendship bracelet, perfume sample, full size mineral sample, conditioning lip balm)


2 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for my Free Steak. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother entered both of us and we both got them! :)

    ReplyDelete