Thursday, November 17, 2011

2 Year Subscription to Women's Health Magazine only $19.80 !!!

Head on over here

This would make a great Holiday gift for the health/fitness fan in your life. I love this magazine, it has great article and awesome workout tips.





Special Offer: Only 99¢ an Issue!

Yes! Send me 2 FREE trial issues of WOMEN'S HEALTH and my 12 FREE GIFTS. I'll get 2 years of Women's Health (20 issues in all) for the special rate of just 99¢ an issue with FREE shipping, unless I cancel. If the first issues aren't all you say they are, I'll write "cancel" on the bill, return it, and owe nothing. Either way, the 12 FREE gifts and the first issues are mine to keep FREE! My subscription will automatically renew annually so I can continue to live a healthier, more active life. See below for details.

Enter Your Address
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Country*
First Name*
Last Name*
Address Line 1*
Address Line 2
City*
State*
Zip Code*

Email Address*

Your Privacy Rights
Choose a Subscription Option
US: 2 year (20 issues) for just $19.80 plus FREE delivery - BEST DEAL!
US: 1 year (10 issues) for just $9.90 plus $3.97 delivery
Yes! I want the FREE Women's Health email newsletter, packed with expert quick fixes, news, and updates.
Enter Your Payment Information
Payment Method Credit Card    Bill Me Later

Accepted Credit Cards
Card Type*
Card Number*
Expiration Date*











No comments:

Post a Comment